CMC Regulatory Sciences Specialist
|Title||:||CMC Regulatory Sciences Specialist|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
|Tel||:||021 201 9097|
- Applies in-depth understanding of regulatory guidance and regulations,
- Researches and utilizes information from existing documents and sources including records, reports, protocols, and project team communications to author submission documents .
- Collaborates with project teams to manage and coordinate the authoring, review, and finalization of CMC documents
- Identifies project issues and contributes to development of alternate strategies - may contribute to developing CMC regulatory strategy.
- Requires BS/BA in scientific discipline or related field
- minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Required excellent written and verbal communication skills
- May consider significant industry experience in lieu of educational requirement.
Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 00353 21 201 9097 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.