A QA Validation Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with a Limerick based multinational on a 12 month contract position.
Role of this position
- Implements continuing qualification program for initial qualification of manufacturing equipment and supporting utilities.
- Performs validation projects which include authoring protocols, executing validation protocols and writing reports of validation results.
- Reviews Validation protocols and summary reports generated by the Validation team against standard operating procedures and policies.
- Reviews Change Control test plans generated by the Engineering/Automation/Manufacturing teams against standard operating procedures and policies.
- Experienced in System Validation activities Generation, review & approval of IOPQ protocols and associated validation documents.
- Relevant 3rd Level Degree.
- Relevant experience within regulated high volume manufacturing environment.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)