A Central Lab Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major Cork based food client client.
The purpose of this role is to manage the Central Lab Quality Control Laboratory to provide consistency and excellence in material testing, safely producing test , for both external and internal customers
Role of this position
- Planning: Responsible for the efficient implementation of approved sampling plans for the process (including raw material, in-process and finished goods to agreed turnaround times.
- People: Recruit, manage, train and develop the QC teams ensuring they operate in a safe manner and to documented SOPs.
- Cost: Overall ownership and responsibility of the development & delivery of the Lab finances within budget.
- Purchasing: Responsible for procurement of Lab equipment, consumables and services.
- Day to day responsibility for the laboratory activity and equipment maintenance.
- Quality: Development & maintenance of the lab QMS and accreditation standards.
- 3+ years experience in QC Management in Dairy, Food, Pharma or equivalent sector.
- 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline
- Demonstrated excellent QC technical competence and hands on experience with Laboratory equipment and new method
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)