Chemical Engineer is required for a leading chemical company in Cork County. The role will supportmanufacturing operations remaining operational, continuously improving and innovating. A highly attractive salary and benefits package will be offered.
Role of this position
- Manage environmental improvement projects, maintenance, ensure site is in line with EPA licence agreement and all documentation is up to date.
- Respond to any process, quality or equipment breakdown or failure, work with onsite mechanical and electrical team to solve issues.
- Suggest potential process improvements, produce project plans and capital budgets, implement and control project.
- Manage and update quality management (Paradigm) systems as required.
- Responsible for managing local corrective and preventative maintenance actions with engineering technician, production team and other relevant employees.
- A third level education (Level 7 FETAC) in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, etc.)
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a hands-on process & or quality engineering role in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of GMP manufacturing best practice systems
- Knowledge of CAD would be an advantage but not essential
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)