A Cleaning Validation Specialist is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based Biotechnology client.
Role of this position
- Generates, executes and/or reviews master and completed cleaning validation protocols, summary reports and associated data for conformance to regulations, SOPs, specifications and other applicable acceptance criteria.
- Oversees cleaning validation to ensure program adherence in accordance with approved schedules.
- Analyzes the results of testing and determines the acceptability of results against pre-determined criteria.
- Investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Reviews, edits and approves deviation notifications, deviation investigations, and corrective actions.
- Effectively communicate to key stakeholders on cleaning validation programs (program adherence, success rate, issues / roadblock.
- Reviews, edits and approves change controls, SOPs, reports and other documentation.
- BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)