A Cloud Automation Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based client.
Role of this position
- Engineer and automate the SaaS solution for security, reliability and scale.
- Create and/or improve the tools that enable observability on availability and performance of cloud services.
- Apply DevOps principles and practices to speed-up the delivery of change to the SaaS environment.
- Collaborate with application engineering teams in solving business needs with provided cloud services.
- Degree or equivalent in a computing or engineering discipline.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology essential.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Cloud Automation Engineer or Systems Administrator (with strong focus on scripting and automation).
- Experience of deploying and supporting applications in cloud environments (preferably AWS, but Azure and GCP also considered).
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps, GitLab or Jenkins.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)