Combination Products Analyst needed for a phramaceutical company in Cork. Six month contract.
Role of this position
- Perform high-volume end-to-end complaint handling activities.
- Monitor complaints for new malfunction events
- Ensure investigations are accurately assessed
- Support internal and external audits and inspections.
- Back-up Product Quality Vigilance Investigation Support (PQVIS) personnel to support increased volume of complaints.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree (preferred) in technical, scientific, or engineering disciplines required.
- Biomedical Engineer, Registered Nurse, Physician Assistant or similar healthcare provider/science license/certification/degree preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience including Quality Assurance and/or Quality Control in pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device or other related highly regulated industry.
- Knowledge of medical safety environment and regulation.
Interested? Then apply right now.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)