Commercial Manager - required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client expanding Dublin team. This is a permanent role and is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company who have an excellent company culture and working environment. The Successful candidate will Ideally have 5+ years' Commercial experience working for a main contractor with a civil engineering background and experience with various types of contract forms.
Role of this position
- You will be required to provide commercial support and as well as managing prestigious projects and ensure that commercial discipline is maintained throughout.
- You will also be responsible for developing all project staff on commercial issues.
- In the long term, you will experience many high-profile projects within the infrastructure sectors and benefit from working on and leading a variety of prestigious projects within the industry.
- The successful applicant will be an experienced individual who have risen through the ranks of the industry, starting either as a civil engineer, construction manager or quantity surveyor.
- Risk management
- Financial reporting including CVRs,
- Budget forecasting,
- Maximising cash flow
- Client liaison
- Report into the Regional Commercial Manager and Regional Director.
- Materials procurement
- Management of the supply chain.
- Strong commercial awareness and excellent client liaison skills,
- Project management experience is beneficial and good team leadership skills
- Extensive understanding of the civil engineering infrastructure industry,
- Flexibility and have a talent for negotiation
- Degree qualification in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Surveying
or Commercial Management
- Ideally have 5+ years' Commercial experience working for a main contractor with a civil engineering background and experience with various types of contract forms.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)