Compliance Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our West Cork based client. It is a 12-month fixed term contract direct with the company.
Are you willing to join a pioneering health care company to advance your career? If so, then we want to hear from you immediately.
The primary function of the Quality Engineering Specialist is to provide support to Regulatory Affairs and Legal Manufacturer representatives to ensure that all objectives associated with 2017/745 (MDR) implementation are met. Compliance Specialist
Role of this position
- Work with Regulatory Affairs/Legal Manufacturer representatives to identify requirements to ensure that all manufacturing location validation and processes meet legislation 2017/745 (MDR) requirements.
- Undertake a technical review, and update to manufacturing location process validation documentation to meet MDR requirements where required.
- Provide technical oversight to department representatives in relation to regulatory requirements associated with the MDR.
- BSc in Science, Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in Medical Device is required.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)