A Contracts and Facilities Planner is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based client.
Role of this position
- Drive / co-coordinate the planning / scheduling process with mechanical, civil, scaffolding and electrical contractors.
- Liaise/coordinate with all contractors to ensure common goal is achieved.
- Ensure that all barriers to allow progression of works on the contractor's schedule are addressed with the relevant site teams, find solutions and implement as required.
- Ensure that adequate scopes Health + Safety plans are obtained and issued to the relevant parties to allow progression of works.
- Schedule/arrange pre-work discussions between contractors, site agents and equipment owners.
- Track all job scopes issued and undertake planning meetings in order to issue accurate schedule of works details jobs and resource plan.
- At least 3 years' experience in a planning or similar role in in an industrial environment.
- A reasonable understanding of the build environment, HVAC systems, water facilities, civil engineering.
- Relevant third level qualifications in construction & planning or training would also be an advantage.
- A proven interest and ability in planning and scheduling.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)