A Controls Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Co Cork based med device client. You will work within a team providing expertise in automation in a fast paced highly automated manufacturing environment.
Role of this position
- Provide software and controls support across multiple lines.
- Technical interface between Customer, material vendors, Equipment suppliers
- Continuous improvement of existing projects with particular focus on output and yield.
- Manage technical updates on a high volume line.
- Manage all relevant peer to peer communications for projects
- Monitor progress against plan and resolve issues as appropriate to resolve issues
- Support the design of the supply chain to support the project objectives.
- Manage the DFx, requirements.
- Ensuring all necessary criteria is met to ensure compliance with FDA QSR and ISO 13485.
- Level 8 Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role - preferably in an electronic assembly environment.
- Experience with Automation Software and Controls
- Experience of medical regulatory and quality processes
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)