|Sector||:||Accounting & Finance|
|Tel||:||087 663 6229|
Role of this position
- Manage financial control and reporting of inventory in conjunction with Supply Chain function, including accounting, valuation, and obsolescence management
- Support Business Unit Managers in understanding product costs and driving improvement in product margins
- Analyse actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Cost maintenance for bills of Material and routings
- Report on and review gross margins
- 3 Years Plus PQE experience (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with min 3 years experience in a manufacturing operation, preferable.
- Must have a strong cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Experience with integrated ERP systems will be advantageous
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.