Careerwise recruitment are current looking for a Cost Accountant for our Sligo based Client. The roles primary function will be the analysis and reporting of production costs.
Role of this position
- Monthly analysis of production costs & production variances in all areas of production..
- Provision of monthly reporting (Local/Global).
- Data creation and analysis for decision support of plant management.
- Profitability calculation for investments & production projects.
- Extract product cost data for existing and new business from SAP with regard Transfer price decisions.
- Assist in preparation and development of the LE process.
- Supporting the improvement of the production process.
- Assist cross functionally where finance is a key input
- Maintain and improve technical and related competency knowledge together with sharing this expertise with colleagues.
- Adhoc duties where required.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or recognised Accounting Qualification desirable
- 3+ years PQE.
- Previous exposure to SAP desirable .
- Strong Excel skills.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)