|Sector||:||Accounting & Finance|
Role of this position
- Assist in evaluating risk, setting credit limits and monitoring customer's financial condition and negotiating appropriate payment terms.
- Collection of overdue sales invoices.
- Reviews the application of receipts, researches and identifies unapplied cash.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on overdue accounts. Report on and develop KPI's.
- Work in close cooperation with Customer Service, Sales and the Accounts receivable team.
- Manage monthly communication to Customers of account activity and balancing payments due.
- A minimum 3 years of collection & credit control experience
- Education equivalent to a third level qualification in a business related field.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in French & English (other languages an advantage).
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.