A Customer Services Coordinator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based MN client. This is an exciting opportunity to join a start up manufacturing operation supplying specialist containment products to the European pharma and Biotech sector. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Receive and process orders for the organisation
- Building and forming a good working relationship with clients
- Booking orders by agreed lead times, managing all aspects of new enquiries, stock control and forecasting etc
- Proactively inform Customers on any supply chain issues & deal with appropriately.
- Liaise with Planning/Production/Engineering & Logistics in relation to production schedule, urgent deliveries, lead times, customer complaints and help resolve same.
- Provide support to Regional Sales Managers
- 1-3 years proven sales / customer service experience in a similar or related industry
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of performing to a high level with energy, and have a strong ability to communicate effectively
- Computer literate - must have the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel & related software applications
- Experience with ERP / CSM ( Salesforce.com) software systems
- Motivated and ambitious self-starter and capable of working on own initiative
- French language skills desirable
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)