Customers Services Coordinator
|Title||:||Customers Services Coordinator|
|Sector||:||Sales / Customer Services|
|Tel||:||+353 (0)86 072 7776|
Role of this position
- As customer services co ordinator you will be responsible for the day to day support and maintenance of Customer Accounts.
- Building and forming good working relationships with the Key Account Managers.
- Booking orders by agreed lead times, telephone calls, all aspects of complaints, new enquiries, stock control and forecasting, product sample requests etc
- Proactively inform Customers on shorts & non-deliveries & deal with appropriately.
- As customer services coordinator you will be comfortable using of varying computer systems
- Liaise with Planning/Production & Logistics in relation to urgent deliveries, lead times.
- Liaising with Key Account Managers to ensure smooth running of Customer Accounts.
- 2 + years proven sales / customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing-related industry; ideally serving the agri,food , pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- A relevant third level qualification is desirable, although not essential
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of performing to a high level with energy, a strong ability to implement continuous improvements
- Computer literate - must have the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Solve problems in a timely and friendly manner with due respect to the customer at all times
- Motivated and ambitious self-starter and capable of working on own initiative
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.