A Cybersecurity Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client. This is initially a 6 months contract position.
Role of this position
- Assist in developing security standards, best practices and security enhancements for the site.
- Be a member of a cross-functional, senior IT-OT core team.
- Work closely with internal customers to provide secure solutions and service while accomplishing the project's objectives and filling established requirements.
- Support malware-scanning of stand-alone systems.
- Assist and perform testing of solutions, recommend improvements, and support the deployment of changes.
- Assist in developing strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Align security solutions with business strategies, working primarily with line management and IT business partners.
- Essential - experience in regulated industry with change control.
- Have knowledge of IT infrastructure, networking and software lifecycles.
- Experience with the following platforms is preferable: ArchestrA, Intouch, Historian, Thin Client, Thin manager, Allen Bradley PLC, Factory talk installation & configuration, support and verify patching activity, GxP change control systems.
- Familiarity with ISA-62443 Security standard and general Industry Standards for cybersecurity is an advantage
- Essential - Bachelor's Degree in Automation Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, or similar accreditation.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)