A Data Scentist - Finance & Supply Chain is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client. This is a 12 month initial contract role. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- As a Data Scientist- Finance & Supply Chain you will be a key member of the Automation & Analytics team, leveraging your knowledge of data analysis, machine learning modelling, technical system and project management skills to grow a data-centric culture, as well as scope and design new solution to transform business challenges into finance D&A opportunities.
- Driving efficiencies, generating insights and enabling finance SMEs to create add value through new technologies is at the core of the Finance Automation & Analytics group.
- Deliver analytics insights & business benefits across over 10 sub franchises enabling all facets of the business to make more data driven decisions driving business benefits.
- Working cross-functionally with various finance groups, external partners and IT teams to develop insights that drive business benefits.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant work experience as an analyst or in an analytical role in consulting, finance, supply chain or manufacturing.
- Strong Experience with machine learning techniques.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform or equivalent PaaS/Hadoop distribution
- Knowledge of R or Python for data science
- Proficiency with SQL and experience with one or more DB query clients (e.g. MySQL).
- Capable of analysing and manipulating data
- Experience of working on the delivery of projects involving multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations with a significant amount of uncertainty.
- Problem-solving aptitude
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)