A Demand Planning Manager is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork based electronics client. As a key member of the Supply Chain team the Demand Planning Manager will lead the S&OP engagement cycle and forecast creation process globally across product lines.
Role of this position
- Lead the S&OP engagement cycle and forecast creation process across a selection product lines
- Execute the daily tactical S&OP requirements
- Develop and drive strategic process improvements and identify development opportunities
- Partner and develop strong relationships with Sales, Finance and Supply Chain teams in Ireland and the US
- Validate the detailed demand plan and inventory plans to ensure they are optimised to market conditions, customer demand and inventory targets.
- Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management
- 5+ years-experience in senior Supply Chain roles, with extensive S&OP experience preferably in multinational organisations
- APICS accredited or professional supply chain accreditation
- Project Management accreditation
- Advanced level Excel training & experience
- Highly proficient in using Sales Forecast modelling software products.
- Strong SAP ERP user experience
Travel will be required for the role, approximately 10%-15% of time
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)