A Design Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client. This opportunity is a permanent position in a leading aircraft maintenance organisation.
Role of this position
- Responsible for the design, procurement, & verification for tools & fixtures
- Establish design input requirements working closely with the NPI / Product Engineer.
- Develop tool design concepts that support robust / efficient repair processes.
- Utilise Mistake Proofing techniques to prevent / minimise operator error.
- Consult with the H&S Engineer to reduce/eliminate possible risks and ensure H&S legislative requirements are satisfied.
- Develop part and fixture 3D solid models.
- Maintain drawing records & documentation.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in an engineering role.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Design Engineering.
- Competent in use of CAD.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Competent communication & report writing skills.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)