A Director of Quality is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Co Cork based med device client . Reporting into the Plant Manager and Global VP of Quality, role has overall responsibility for site quality in line with Corporate and regulatory standards .
Role of this position
- Ensure the effective management of the Company Quality System to ensure that product conforms to customer specification.
- Manage the Department to ensure a highly motivated, trained and developed staff that is capable of achieving the Department's business objectives.
- Management Representative for Quality Issues
- Set Quality objectives for plant in line with corporate goals
- Manage plant wide quality metrics in accordance with corporate standards
- Drive plant quality strategy in line with plant and corporate goals
- Ensure the retention of quality standards such as ISO13485, FDA (QSR), ISO14001, ISO9000:2008, TL9000, through plant wide compliance with procedures and systems
- Manage customer interface on quality issues
- Drive Continuous Improvement Programs within the organisation at both a product quality and plant systems level.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Assurance.
- A background in Medical Device Manufacturing would be a distinct advantage.
- 5 years of experience in management within a high volume electronics manufacturing environment, preferably within an EMS organisation.
- Certification through Regulatory Affairs Professional Society would be an advantage together with a knowledge of the FDA QSR (GMP).
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)