Director Vendor Relationship Management is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dublin based client.
We are recruiting a industry leader for a Director, Vendor Relationship Management, Development Business Operations role who will act as the global head for this function. This key leadership role is responsible for the strategy, planning, oversight, and delivery of the Vendor Relationship Management program and function across the clinical drug development cycle. The successful candidate will have deep expertise in global program design, people management and development, direct vendor oversight and/or alliance management skills in the biotech or pharmaceutical industries.
Role of this position
- The successful candidate will have deep expertise in global program design, people management and development, direct vendor oversight and/or alliance management skills in the biotech or pharmaceutical industries.
- Manages the day-to-day vendor relationship management activities across multiple outsourced service areas across the development operations remit
- Is accountable for portfolio oversight and delivery for strategic or emerging vendors, both individually and across the functional team
- Leads the escalations related to the managed vendors in terms of risk management, leading portfolio level issue resolution at the operational and senior executive levels
- Person we are looking for has to have actually designed a vendor management programme (need extensive experience in vendor management)
- Pharma background and industry experience
- Interface with Senior Leadership team - this person will be interfacing at Functional Head Level (day to day interface: internal/external and above their grade)
- In an ideal world the person would have some level of experience in drug development cycle.
- Relevant experience with a BA or MS in a relevant discipline, with 8-10 years of direct external facing experience.
- Relevant experience typically includes externally facing vendor management, clinical outsourcing, process improvement, and program development
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)