A Director of Clinical Operations is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dublin based Pharam client. The key leadership role is responsible for the strategy, planning, oversight, and delivery of Site Contracts and function across the clinical drug development cycle. This is a permanent position with excellent benefits.
Role of this position
- The successful candidate will have deep expertise in global program design, people management and development, direct vendor oversight the management of Functional Service Providers (FSPs) involved in the contracting process, and project management skills in the biotech or pharmaceutical industries.
- A strong foundation in operations, site contract lifecycle including payments, pricing (FMV) and project management with the ability to resolve complex issues associated at a global level.
- Prior role or experience serving as a key leader to support organizational decision making or strategic planning in a data driven manner
- Manages the day-to-day activities of multiple areas in complex clinical contracts and finance processes.
- Demonstrates understanding of regulatory and legal issues pertinent to clinical development (Contracts)
- Develops strategy for and provides oversight of activities necessary for the development and execution of site contract.
- Relevant experience typically includes contract language and budget negotiation, and application of project management principles
- Focuses on site contracting, fair market value (FMV) compliance of site contracts, and financial accountability as it relates to FSP management
- Leads the escalations related to the site contracting and budget negotiations in terms of risk management, leading issue resolution at the operational and senior executive levels
- Shows the clear ability to apply critical thinking, strategy development, and vision towards the growth of the vendor relationship management program, while also overseeing the day-to-day execution in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in working in a matrix environment and collaboratively with stakeholders
- The preferred candidate will have relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA; or
- 10+ years experience in a similar level role
Interested? Then apply right now!
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)