A Supply Chain Distribution Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dublin based Biopharma distribution operation. This is an 18 month contract role. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Performs routine administrative and/or physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products/inventory.
- Inputs information regarding movement and handling of products in a computerized inventory system.
- Organizes and maintains accurate records associated with Distribution activities.
- Performs basic transactions associated with Distribution processes through internal and external computer systems.
- Adheres consistently to SOPs and cGMPs.
- Escalates deviations in process or product to supervisor, to ensure on-time delivery of material and return of rejected or unsuitable orders.
- May perform basic tasks associated with sampling of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), excipients and packaging components. Identifies and escalates deviations to supervisor.
- 3 + years' experience in a GMP/GDP focused Distribution centre.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical environment is essential.
- Previous experience or working knowledge on inventory management would be an distinct advantage.
- Proficient and experienced with SAP, WMS / IM and TMS systems in general.
- Previous experience of working within a Known Consignor and AEO approved warehouse.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)