A Document Control Coordinator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
This is a temporary role and a fantastic opportunity to join a select team with our major Limerick based multinational client.
Role of this position
- To provide global support related to information and records management systems and ancillary support systems
- Implementation and maintenance of document repositories and archives.
- Coordinate review and revision of controlled documents
- Perform intake review of documents for completeness and accuracy while maintaining document workflow
- Issue controlled documentation to departmental groups upon request (i.e master manufacturing records, performance copies, logbooks etc.)
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive inventory of documentation issued by document control
- Provide end user guidance in use of Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Coordinate document requests and stage documents for presentation during regulatory inspections
- Identify areas for continuous improvement for processes based on experience and customer feedback
- Participate in site-wide project teams as necessary
- Maintain departmental databases
- Prepare metrics/reports for management
- Degree qualification preferred, with 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of document databases and other electronic document management tools e.g eDocCompliance, Filemaker Pro
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and under time restraints
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access and Outlook
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)