An EHS Coordinator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major, Cork based, food client.
You will work with Site Operations team to drive a safe working culture and environment,
Role of this position
- Provide advice and support and assist the operations team in implementing current best practice.
- Develop and implement EH&S Policies and procedures.
- Report on assigned KPI's on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Completion of all EH&S risk assessments, implement controls, and maintain safety statement and risk registers.
- Ensure all EH&S accidents, incidents and near misses are promptly reported and thoroughly investigated. Identify appropriate corrective and
- Liaise with Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing teams to ensure changes to manufacturing process are implemented.
- Promote and maintain Environmental best practice and implement appropriate controls as directed.
- Monitor all relevant environmental license parameters, as directed and take appropriate action to ensure compliance
- Develop and implement EHs policies and procedures
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- 5+ years experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment (no construction)
- Proven working relationship with people
- Good influencing skills
- Strong business acumen and commercially aware.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)