EHS Engineer is required for a leading Pharma company in Cork County. This role will support manufacturing operations and with a key focus on the EHS system. This is a broad role in a busy manufacturing site.
Role of this position
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities & leads the team to drive EHS improvements with clear outcomes
- Demonstrates collaboration with site colleagues to ensure a safe by choice culture Participates with the team to drive EHS improvements with clear outcomes.
- Provides support for management of change, incident investigation, EHS standards compliance, auditing and capital project work as assigned.
- With knowledge of EHS regulations and their applicability, develops EHS procedures, guidelines and training programs as assigned.
- Participates in achieving sustainability goals for the company through site initiatives Assures completion of regulatory submissions and notifications required to maintain compliance with EHS requirements.
- Participates in EHS agency inspections and correspondence.
- Performs responsibilities and addresses problems with oversight and supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Engineering or Science; Environmental and/or Health & Safety related technical discipline is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with primary responsibilities in safety and/or environmental areas.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with strong leadership and change leadership skills.
- Must be knowledgeable on EHS Regulations.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)