An EHS Officer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
This is an exciting position with a progressive company
Role of this position
- Management of the company's ISO9001 Quality Management System, ISO14001 Environmental Management System and OHSAS18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Update & conduct site risk assessments.
- Health & Safety Training for employees
- Facilitate external audits from customers and regulatory bodies
- Ensure all services/products are delivered/produced to the required practices and standards
- Collaborate with management to monitor compliance and identify safety issues.
- Ensure all Health & Safety related documentation is up to date
- Primary Qualification in Science, Engineering or related discipline and 2 years plus experience in an Environmental Health & Safety Role
- Experience in management of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)