An EHS Specialist is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client - 12 months contract position.
Role of this position
- Perform periodic walkdowns / audits / programme reviews to ensure compliance with safety and environmental permits, plans, policies and regulatory requirements.
- Provide support to functions for Incident & accident investigations and close out of CAPA's.
- Assist in the preparation, implementation and review of EHS Procedures and other EHS documents appropriate to the scope of site activities and in compliance with company requirements.
- Provide oversight and technical support for the site risk assessment programme and assist in implementing appropriate control measures for identified risks.
- Provide oversight and technical support on HECP (Hazardous Energy Control Procedures) Program.
- A relevant third level qualification in Science, Engineering or EHS.
- 5 years' experience in the environment, health and safety area, ideally in the Medtech or Pharma industry.
- Good overall knowledge of legal requirements and best practices in Environment, Health and Safety.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)