An EHS Specialist required for a pioneering pharmaceutical company in Cork. All talented candidates are welcome to apply.
Role of this position
- Ensures that compliance procedures are in place
- Conducts EHS risk assessments as required
- Generate EHS communications & reports
- Conduct EHS training as required
- 3rd level qualification in science, engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical/bio pharmaceutical environment or other industry
- Sound knowledge of EHS legislation and standards
- Previous experience in carrying out Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Good written, oral communication & interpersonal skills
Interested? Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 00353 21 201 9097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)