An EMEA Transport and Logistics Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our midlands based client.
This is an opportunity to join a select team with our major multinational client.
Role of this position
- To lead and direct all aspects of the transportation network associated with the EMEA region.
- Control of transportation guidelines, policies and activities within the region.
- Control and assure efficient, compliant and cost-effective shipping standards
- Provide functional expertise in Freight procurement and management
- Select best in class global partners
- Lead RFQ and negotiations for global road, air and sea freight rates
- Partner with all freight partners/operations to ensure best practice and deliver excellent service at best cost
- Negotiate contract terms, SOP's and rates with carriers and freight forwarders
- Develop, implement and monitor KPI's Initiate and drive annual CIP's to support the company's financial objectives
- Responsible for building annual budgets, supporting monthly performance to budget reporting and analysis
- Manage day-to-day operational activities associated with EMEA Transport
- Develop and implement the Global Transportation Strategy for the EMEA region
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- Min. 10 years Logistics work experience in a regulated medical device/Pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- Demonstrated experience leading RFQ's in a transport environment
- A strong leader with exceptional influencing skills
- Strong systems and technical knowledge - experience of SAP and Tableau
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)