Educational Sales Representative required by CareerWise Recruitment for the Clare/Limerick area.
Are you interested in a new and exciting challenge in one of the world's most exciting and rewarding industries?
Ireland's leading educational Publisher, wishes to recruit an experienced Sales Representative to its growing team.
Role of this position
- Reporting to the Sales Manager this exciting position involves selling and promoting the company's highly successful print, digital and e-learning range of publications and resources to schools in Limerick, Clare & Kerry.
- We are looking for a well organised self-starter, with a positive outlook, good people skills and ideally with an interest in Education and technology.
- The ideal candidate should also be able to demonstrate a high level of skill in the areas of communication, relationship building, organisation, sales presentation and time management.
- A proven track record in sales is essential with a proven history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Energy, drive and ambition, with the ability to handle challenges and drive to succeed
- Knowledge of technology and ICT including the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with presenting via Microsoft Teams, Zoom and other virtual platforms
- The ability to work as an individual or as part of a highly successful team
- Full driving licence
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)