An Electrical Design Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based client on a 2 year contract.
Role of this position
- Working under a lead Electrical/Instrument Engineer, the successful candidate will liaise with project leaders, electrical/instrument engineers, DCS control engineers, operations personnel and other stakeholders to provide electrical and instrument support to CAPEX or OPEX projects.
- Conduct surveys and reports on site equipment and installations.
- Generate as built drawings (mark up drawings) of existing installations and updating of existing documentation.
- Generate all electrical design drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams and project documentation to deliver the electrical and/or instrumentation requirements of the project
- Specification and procurement of electrical and instrument equipment according to standards.
- A level 7 or higher, electrical and/or instrument engineering qualification, with a number of years experience of industrial electrical and instrument design.
- A time-served electrical craft person with a minimum of 5 years experience of industrial, electrical and instrument installation and maintenance, would also be acceptable
- Familiarity with ETCI, IEC & IEEE standards highly desirable
- Proficiency with Autocad highly desirable
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)