Electrical Design Engineer (Permanent) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
The successful candidate will perform a wide variety of technical work in planning and design of embedded hardware, electronic circuits, and PCB's for instrumentation that is used by Orthopaedic Surgeons to allow them to plan and perform their procedures. You will be a key contributor to the electrical hardware development process of embedded medical devices.
Role of this position
- Design and develop electrical components and sub-systems for medical devices.
- Apply advanced circuit and electrical system test methods.
- Conduct or design prototyping and bench testing.
- Conduct problem solving, identify potential solutions, and evaluate them against component and sub-system requirements.
- Conduct research and studies to support product design.
- Understands the theory and methods of PCB design and can apply them under minimal supervision while demonstrating, experience in PCB layout using one or more industry leading layout tools.
- Knowledge of PCB design rules for high-speed signal integrity, analog circuit design, and power circuits.
- Ability to use PCB analysis tools for signal integrity and EMI/EMC.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline & 2+ years of work experience
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)