An Electrical Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Dublin based pharmaceutical client.
Role of this position
- Responsibility for the operation and maintenance of all site Electrical systems on site, including but not limited to; Back-up Generators, Transformers, Electrical Distribution Systems, Electrical ATEX Equipment, UPS Systems, MCC's and Switch Gear.
- Provide electrical troubleshooting support to minimise downtime.
- Be a Site Subject Matter Expert on electrical engineering issues.
- Review technical drawings to ensure they conform to the highest standards.
- Manage root cause analysis to identify and eliminate the cause of electrical failures using Power Quality Analysis.
- Document Electrical design standards and testing processes for the site.
- Manage feasibility studies for new technology.
- Ideally 5 years maintenance experience within a pharmaceutical facility.
- Knowledge of industrial Electrical Maintenance practises and legislation.
- 3rd level Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, required.
- Experience managing small to medium sized improvement projects.
- Previous trade background an advantage.
- Knowledge of industrial electrical systems associated with large industrial facilities.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)