n Electrical Health & Safety Co-ordinator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Shannon based client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the EHS team for a major multinational company
Role of this position
- Ensure that site electrical risks are kept to a minimum through the effective management and development of electrical safety policies, procedures and ensuring legislative compliance.
- Providing electrical specialist direction and support to all operational areas of the site through incident investigations, training and guidance as required.
- Participate in electrical incident investigations
- Ensuring electrical activities are carried out to the highest quality standards, in accordance with the relevant health and safety regulations
- Verify planned maintenance of all electrical equipment - emergency and general lighting, testing and verification of electrical services
- Conduct electrical audits
- Maintain records and reporting as required
- Identify knowledge gaps in electrical processes, infrastructure, skills, etc
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of electrical standards
- Previous experience in a Health & Safety role
- Electrical trade qualification with 10+ years relevant experience
- IT literate, good communicator & ability to interact with people
- Ability to work under pressure
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)