A Electronic Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Galway based company. This role will involve a mix of engineering, design, testing and strong customer interaction.
The below is a generic job description. Pleaes contact CareerWise Recruitment for further information on this role.
Role of this position
- Implementation of new products through the NPI process, to Include - assisting in the quotation of new products / Producing PPAP and Samples / Generating Work Instructions / Generating initial process flow / FMEA and control plans / Review of tooling and fixture requirements / Generating test process requirements.
- Generating drawings/specifications and layouts on MS Visio software.
- Generating operator Instructions for existing and new equipment.
- Generating maintenance and calibration instructions for equipment.
- Involvement in product design and test.
- Desirable to have worked in any kind of high speed testing perhaps in Medical Device environment.
- Bachelor's in Electronics Engineering or a related Engineering degree.
- 2+ years' experience in an electronic Engineer role or similar position.
- Experience in a medical device manufacturing environment is also highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373938 / email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)