An Electronic Engineer is needed for our Cork based global electronics client to work as part of a design team on innovative products for consumer, industrial and medical applications.
Role of this position
- Undertake product design, develop prototypes, specifications and test methodologies to evaluate new product designs.
- Perform laboratory testing including automation of design validation testing using high speed oscilloscopes, current and voltage sources and temperature cycling equipment.
- Should be comfortable working with common programming languages like C C++, Python or LabVIEW.
- Carry out or manage the outsourcing of product reliability testing and product qualification testing such as ESD and EMI/EMC tests in accordance with international standards.
- Write reliability and product qualification reports to support product validation.
- BE or BSc in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum two years of industry relevant experience or masters in relevant discipline
- Experience in product and/or process design and development
- Solid understanding of the physical layer behaviour of data buses, such as TTL, MODBUS, LVDS
- Significant hands-on test, measure and debug skills
- This is an on-site role in Cork.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)