An Electronic Test Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. Main responsibilities include leading the development of electro mechanical control systems with emphasis on pneumatics control/measurement. Analog and Digital circuit Analysis skills required. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Technical lead for the development of Test Systems within a Medical Device Manufacturing environment.
- Lead the development of Test Systems involving Electro-Mechanical Pneumatic control.
- Partner with Product Development to communicate DFM/DFT requirements in Product Design and support Product Design Qualification.
- Document Test System requirements/specifications and drive Test System qualification/validation activities.
- Direct external contractors in the production of Electro-Mechanical test systems.
- Partner with Manufacturing Engineering Department to ensure the highest standards of practice related to EHS, GMP, process optimization.
- Lead the activity required to commission test systems for prototype and mainstream production.
- Represent the Test development function at technical reviews.
- Engage in trouble shooting activity related to improving test yields.
- Generate costings, task lists and schedule detail for the purposes of project management.
- Engineering Degree (L8) in a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in leading the development of Electro Mechanical ControlSsystems with emphasis on Pneumatics Control/Measurement.
- Analog and Digital circuit Analysis skills.
- Knowledge of applicable MDD standards compliance.
- Knowledge and experience of C and LabWindows/CVI or LabView.
- Knowledge of ISO EN13485 & FDA Quality requirements an advantage.
- Experience of working within a Medical Device manufacturing environment an advantage.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)