An Embedded Software Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based MN manufacturing client. This is a newly created role to support ongoing expansion . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Working with senior electronic and software engineers, to design, develop, and maintain the hardware and firmware for new and existing products.
- Implement embedded solutions using cross compilation techniques.
- Collaborate with other members of the R&D team in Cork, Geneva and worldwide on all phases of hardware, software and UX development.
- Develop tools to test and validate both hardware and software.
- Create and maintain project technical documentation.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering / Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 + years of relevant experience in industrial or consumer product development.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented embedded code.
- Proven track record of developing and launching embedded solutions.
- Experience in real-time Operating Systems such as FreeRTOS or Embedded Linux.
- Knowledge of hardware interfaces / driver development (examples GPIO, SPI, UART, I2C, USB).
- Knowledge of communication protocols (examples Modbus, TCP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth).
- Experience of distributed source control such as Git.
- Experience of EMC product testing and compliance requirements.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)