An Engineering Manager is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Clare based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Solving a variety of complex design and product performance issues.
- Develops and implements plan to set new process performance and quality standards. (scrap %, perishable costs, lead time reductions, and customer service issues).
- Developing /maintaining engineering budgets for capital projects, scrap, consumable and manufacturing costs.
- In a managerial role, planning and reviewing work assignments for staff, and coaching and developing staff and performance management.
- Monitor manufacturing performance using quality and statistical tools.
- Perform tasks as Manufacturing Management when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline plus up to five years of work experience directly related to an engineering discipline in a similar environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates ownership of and ability to lead projects with a broad scope and high level of complexity and able to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner and within budget.
- Demonstrates advanced problem-solving skills through the use of quality and statistical tools.
- Ability to effectively lead an engineering team.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)