An Engineering Support Admin is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
The Engineering Support Admin will work as part of the manufacturing engineering team to support the production schedule by reviewing data integrity of the manufactured products between the bill of materials and pick list avoiding disruptions in operations while delivering product on time.
Role of this position
- Review and compare documentation for items to be manufactured by accessing databases and repository systems for data accuracy.
- Input and edit information on company ERP system ensuring data accuracy and adhere to the Global Quality Management System
- Good working knowledge of assembly processes, drawings, BOMs, Routings etc.
- Interact with manufacturing engineering, design engineering, operations and other departments as needed.
- Good working knowledge of work instructions, blueprints, or other documents written in English including notes and revisions
- Possesses advanced skill set; leveraged to possibly establish new techniques or approaches
- BSc in Engineering and related disciplines, relevant courses to the job duties are required if full time or part time student.
- Must be Knowledgeable of basic math and English measurement (math and Imperial).
- Must have knowledge and significant familiarity of Microsoft Tools: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and related software applications.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)