A Engineering Team Lead is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Limerick based client.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, quality driven and have a minimum 3-5 years' experience in a production management.
Role of this position
- Day-to-day effective management of production, ensuring products are produced in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage key areas of the Value Stream in close cooperation with Quality and Engineering, to manufacture contact lenses according to global planning requirements.
- Ensure all HSE requirements are fulfilled in accordance with the responsibilities defined in the Company Safety Statement and Environmental policy and actively promote Health & Safety within the Value Stream.
- Ensure the integration and execution of standard operating procedures, in alignment with the Quality Management System
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience is required.
- 2-4 years' supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Confident and effective decision maker, with a proven leadership ability to negotiate and influence others.
- Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)