An Environmental Analyst is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based utilities client.
Good data analysis skills and knowledge of environmental standards would be ideal for this role.
Role of this position
- To monitor, collate, present and share data for use by internal and external stakeholders
- To act as the 'owner' of sections of data and take responsibility for its completion and accuracy
- Contribute and lead continuous improvement projects
- Manage and monitor an effective controlled system for the process.
- Qualification in environmental, IT or science required
- Logical, methodical and systematic approach to information organisation.
- Effective written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Good, broad-ranging IT skills (notably Word, Excel, Acrobat, Email, SCADA, Power Point & SharePoint).
- Knowledge of waste water processes and environmental standards is a bonus
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)