Our Cork based pharma client has a requirement for a EHS Specialist with a focus on Environmental WWTP - 12month initial contract role.
Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details,
Role of this position
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the sites Wastewater treatment Plant
- Sampling and analyses of wastewater samples for various parameters in accordance with the EPA guidelines on quality management within the laboratory including daily calibration checks and running quality control samples.
- Trouble shooting of engineering issues associated with the WWTP and the air abatement systems
- Writing daily/weekly reports regarding the performance of the on-site wastewater treatment plant
- Arrangement of site environmental sampling - noise, groundwater, wastewater, air, surface water etc. in compliance with the IED Licence.
- Preparation of periodic reporting, including Annual Environmental Report for the EPA and Corporate Annual Reporting.
- Participate in various audits including internal and regulatory bodies
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- 2 years experience in a similar Environmental role in an IED/IPPC licences facility
- Experience in Wastewater Treatment
- Good communication skills - written/verbal for dealing with authorities, operations staff and senior management;
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)