|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
|Tel||:||021 201 9097|
Role of this position
- Prepares biotechnology equipment such as reactors, skids, etc. for qualification studies and executes qualification/ validation studies according to approved protocols and SOPs.
- Writing and executing equipment protocols and subsequent reports.
- Supporting all qualification activities - IQ/OQ.
- Ensuring GMP compliance in all activities.
- Strong background within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working in liquid / sterile / vaccine / chemical environment.
- Proven experience working with the following equipment and processes: reactors, vessels, bulk production, harvesting, skid columns, cell culture, fermentation.
- Significant recent project based experience in the commissioning and/or qualification of pharmaceutical process equipment.
Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 00353 21 201 9097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.