An Equipment Project Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with a Limerick based multinational on a 12 month contract position.
Role of this position
- Monitor the Suppliers during the equipment build.
- Organise and perform Factory Acceptance Testing Organise and perform Site Acceptance Testing.
- Preparation and execution of all commissioning and validation documentation.
- Manage / Perform: Design Qualification, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Performance Qualification Manage Validation Sign-Off.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of all manufacturing documentation.
- Relevant 3rd level degree.
- Equipment experience - design / reliability / machine building etc.
- Ideally 8-10 years relevant experience.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)