An Equipment Project Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client. 12 months contract position.
Role of this position
- Production Support and maintenance activities
- Ensure that manufacturing engineering activities are carried out according to company operating procedures, and that a high level of productivity and quality is achieved and maintained.
- Ensure that all activities carried out are compliant with company quality system requirements.
- Source and install new equipment and processes to enable the achievement of optimum levels of Quality, Cost & Cycle Time.
- Prepare, review and approve change requests and other quality system documentation requiring manufacturing engineering sign-off.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- 4 years' experience in relevant engineering role
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)