An Equipment Sales Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Dublin. The Equipment Sales Engineer's role is to maximise customer and order acquisition in line with company strategy. Overall responsibility for sales and customer development in an assigned sales territory, by providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and partnering. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Accountable for the delivery of the Individual Bonus target to meet Annual Operating Plan within Sales Incentive guidelines (This includes catalogued products, as well as Professional solutions offerings, including controls, 3rd party products and contracting)
- Accountable for the management of a personal sales plan to include management of leads, effective sales meetings, preparation of detailed financial proposals to include appropriate equipment selection to suit customer/project needs, order generation
- Participation in key initiatives for innovation and growth in Equipment to include customer retention, customer acquisition and communication of value propositions
- Accountable for timely and accurate forecasting and reporting on bookings, revenue, conversion rates and maintenance of overall pipeline
- Proactive contact with key customers and responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction to include relationship management and handling customer issues
- Maintain customer information in company systems as required to ensure effective data management
- Active participation in the local and wider UK sales team to include any initiatives relating to Sales Force Effectiveness and overall skill development
- Proactive in establishing positive working relationships with local Service Sales Engineers and the Controls and Project team and other functions in the wider business to best support the positive customer experience
- Responsible for working within existing systems and processes and giving feedback for any improvements as appropriate
- Compliance with and participation in any EHS and IR initiatives within the function and any Country specific general and industry regulated compliance to include risk assessments
- Compliance with internal code of conduct and ethical frameworks
- Any other ad hoc duties reasonably requested by your line manager
- A Technical Degree and or equivalent Technical HVAC background or strong commercial and industrial sector
- Highly Self-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Person
- Proven track record of strategic sales results, particularly in the commercial HVAC market
- Leadership and interpersonal skills & Good Communication
- Should have working knowledge of the fundamental concepts of heating, ventilating, air conditioning & HVAC systems including building automation systems.
- Working knowledge of OEM products & services, including equipment & systems, controls, building automation systems, parts, service procedures, service agreements, project / contract management & ancillary HVAC products.
- Should have specialist HVAC skills; demonstrate thorough knowledge of electrical & mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Computer literate and competence in various Microsoft office suites
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)