Executive Administration Assistant
|Title||:||Executive Administration Assistant|
|Sector||:||Sales / Customer Services|
Role of this position
- Executive Admin Assistant to the Country President (CP) and administrative support to the SMT team, who will manage calendar's, e-mails, travel & visa arrangements, events, submitting expense claims and administration of the car fleet policy.
- Presents self and the office of CP in a professional business manner.
- Set-up and manage key business communications and staff events.
- Scheduling management meetings, booking meeting rooms/conference equipment ensuring appropriate refreshments are available/replenished, timely issuance of meeting agendas, taking & issuing meeting minutes.
- Displays pro-active problem-solving ability & seeks opportunities to improve processes & work.
- The successful candidate will work on varied ad-hoc assignments (i.e. implementing local EHS policy, developing local policy in compliance with corporate policy and in consultation with global SMEs) as assigned by the CP requiring development of programs to implement projects and bring successfully to conclusion.
- Acts as a role model for confidentiality, discretion and flexibility.
- 5 years' experience in Executive Admin Assistant / senior secretarial support
- Confident self-starter who is able to work on their own initiate to solve problems.
- Strong computer skills are a must - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-Point and Visio (or similar) with the ability to construct high quality presentation materials.
- Must have the ability to independently execute moderately complex and/or composite tasks with a high degree of precision getting the job right first time.
- Previous experience of working in a global organisation is an advantage.
- Must possess excellent verbal communications skills and well developed written communications skills.
- Ability to track and proactively work issues to closure and has the self-confidence to follow through.
- Third level education required.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com